London Waldorf School is a family of loving educators, students and families.
Join our dynamic team of teachers and staff by applying for a position below:
We are seeking warm and enthusiastic supply teachers for our school which extends from a licensed toddler program to grade eight.
RECE Supply Teacher
The RECE Supply teacher helps to provide a nurturing and supportive environment for young children.
- RECE Certification
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (obtained within 6 months of applying for position)
- Standard First Aid with CPR level-C Certificate
- Registered member of the College of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario
- Minimum two years’ experience in a licensed care facilitiy preferred
- Responsible for the constant supervision, safety and well being of the children
- Recognize and respond to the needs of each child by using developmentally appropriate teaching and child behaviour management techniques
- Share in the responsibility for implementing age-appropriate activities that encourage children’s creativity and learning and promote each child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
- Ensure the program operates at all times in compliance with all child care licensing standards
- Observe and record relevant information on each child's progress as required
- Share responsibility for maintaining program equipment in good repair; assist with toy/equipment disinfecting
- Share responsibility for maintaining the play environments and storage areas in an organized and clutter-free condition
How to Apply:
We encourage supply teacher applicants to attend one of our semi-monthly tours to learn more about our school. Please email Mel Quevillon, our Enrolment Coordinator, at email@example.com to make arrangements for this.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to our Supply List Coordinator, Jessica Deakin, at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting her know the date you will be attending a tour.
* No phone calls or walk-ins, please.