London Waldorf School is a family of loving educators, students and families.
Join our dynamic team of teachers and staff by applying for a position below:
We are seeking warm and enthusiastic supply teachers for our school which extends from a licensed toddler program to grade eight.
While we welcome applications for both grade school and our ECE department, we are currently specifically looking for those with an RECE degree.
RECE Supply Teacher
The RECE Supply teacher helps to provide a nurturing and supportive environment for young children.
- RECE Certification
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (obtained within 6 months of applying for position)
- Standard First Aid with CPR level-C Certificate
- Registered member of the College of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario
- Minimum two years’ experience in a licensed care facilitiy preferred
- Responsible for the constant supervision, safety and well being of the children
- Recognize and respond to the needs of each child by using developmentally appropriate teaching and child behaviour management techniques
- Share in the responsibility for implementing age-appropriate activities that encourage children’s creativity and learning and promote each child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
- Ensure the program operates at all times in compliance with all child care licensing standards
- Observe and record relevant information on each child's progress as required
- Share responsibility for maintaining program equipment in good repair; assist with toy/equipment disinfecting
- Share responsibility for maintaining the play environments and storage areas in an organized and clutter-free condition
How to Apply:
We encourage supply teacher applicants to attend one of our semi-monthly tours to learn more about our school. Please email Mel Quevillon, our Enrolment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for this.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to our Supply List Coordinator, Jessica Deakin, at email@example.com, letting her know the date you will be attending a tour.
* No phone calls or walk-ins, please.