London Waldorf School will be operating via our online platform until further notice. Please review communications from your teacher for details.
This guide is intended to give you an introduction to the school and its structure as well as an overview of our key policies and procedures.
Our Licensed Childcare Centre Parent Handbook is aimed to provide you with everything you might want to know about our programs and information that you will need to get started here with us.
Please read through the handbook carefully, as it provides information around our program, philosophy, and safety policies.
Licensed Care Forms
Waldorf Education is the fastest growing non-sectarian educational movement in the world with over 1,000 schools in 83 countries.
As a parent of a Waldorf student you may often be asked about the pedagogy, the school and the curriculum. We have compiled some wonderful resources for parents to learn more about the education as well as to share with others who are interested in your child's education.
- Our Parent Lending Library has a number of books on Waldorf Education including:
- Understanding Waldorf Education: Teaching from the Inside Out. Jack Petrash. Beltsville, MD: Gryphon House, 2002.
- Waldorf Education: A Family Guide. Edited by Pamela J. Fenner. Amesbury, MA: Michaelmas Press, 1999.
- School As a Journey: The Eight-Year Odyssey of a Waldorf Teacher and His Class. Torin M. Finser. Great Barrington, MA: Steiner Books, 1995.
- The "Our School" section of our website.
- The Association of Waldorf Schools of North America FAQ page has answers to common questions about Waldorf Education.