Registration for 2018 Summer Wonder Camp is now open!
Our wondrous, nature-inspired summer camps are tailored for children at each level of their development, from 4 to 11 years. Your child will explore and learn in a beautiful outdoor setting – our urban oasis in the heart of London, Ontario.
Learn more about each of our camps below.
KINDERCAMP (ages 4 to 6)
Full-day program runs 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Half-day program 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Aftercare is available from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. See below for pricing.
Immerse your child in nature. Imagine summer days filled with song, story-telling, handmade crafts and forest treasures –
with plenty of time to play, create and dream in our beautiful, sprawling campus at 7 Beaufort Street.
KINDERCAMP offers plenty of activities, free play and wholesome, unplugged summer fun.
- Week 1 July 3-6 Fairy Tales
- Week 2 July 9-13 By the Sea
- Week 3 July 16-20 By the Campfire
- Week 4 July 23-27 Birds, Bees, and Butterflies
- Week 5 July 30-Aug 3 Fairy Tales
- Week 6 Aug 6-10 By the Sea
- Week 7 Aug 13-17 By the Campfire
More information is available by downloading our CAMPER LETTER and WHAT TO EXPECT IN KINDERCAMP.
MAKERS CAMPS (ages 7 to 11)
Full-day program runs 8:30 - 3:30. Aftercare is available from 3:30 to 5:30. See below for pricing.
We’ve re-imagined summer camps to bring your child a more engaging, more relevant, more connected experience.
Our Makers Camps are designed for kids in grades 1 to 5. It’s a whole new way to discover the joys of summer.
See our 5-week schedule and themes below:
- Week 1 (July 3 to 6): Fairy Tale Makers - We'll write a story together, make our own books, and craft in the theme of the story!
- Week 2 (July 9 to 13): NO CAMP*
- Week 3 (July 16 to 20): Fibre Arts & Textile Makers - We will explore felting, weaving and/or simple sewing projects.
- Week 4 (July 23 to 27): NO CAMP*
- Week 5 (July 30 to Aug 3): Music Makers - We'll make instruments from common household items, and jam together!
- Week 6 (Aug 6 to 10): Mixed Media Makers - We'll be drawing, painting and sculpting in the theme of Into The Woods and By the Stream.
- Week 7 (Aug 13 to 17): Mixed Media Makers - We'll be drawing, painting and sculpting in the theme of Magical Beasts and Animals.
More information is available by downloading our CAMPER LETTER and WHAT TO EXPECT IN MAKERS CAMP.
*Please note that for this age group, London Chess Promotions will be running their annual Chess and Lego Camps at our facility for the weeks of July 9-13 and July 23-27.
You can register for CHESS & LEGO CAMPS here.
Early Registration Pricing (Register by April 30)
Full Day Camps: $200/wk (4-day weeks: $160/wk)
Half Days in Kindercamp: $110 (4-day weeks: $90)
After April 30:
Full Day Camps: $215 (4-day weeks: $$175)
Half Days in KinderCamp: $115 (4-day weeks: $95)
After Care: $42 for one child for one week.
$60 for two or more children for one week.
Register by clicking the button below.
If you wish to register your child for multiple weeks of camp you may pay in a lump sum by clicking below and choosing all the weeks you wish to register for, OR
If you wish to register your child for multiple weeks of camp you may defer payment by registering for the first week of camp immediately (click below, and choose the FIRST WEEK only), then providing post-dated cheques dated three weeks prior to the start date of camp. Post dated cheques must be provided immediately to secure any subsequent weeks. You may deliver these in person to our office at 7 Beaufort Street, London, Ontario between the hours of 8:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Fill out the Camper Information Form. One form must be completed for EACH CAMPER.
Registration is not considered complete until you have completed this form.
Review all the information in the Camper Letter (see links below) to prepare yourself and your child for a great week at camp!